The power steering system operates as the control module for your wheels. It needs clean fluid to lubricate and cool the different moving parts.
Regardless of what kind of system you have, the pressure in a power steering system on hard turns is even higher than the pressure exerted by the automatic transmission under load. When the additive package wears down in your power steering fluid, the system does not operate as it is designed.
Sludge, varnish, stiffness, leaks, and system failure can occur when the fluids break down. With the Power Steering Fluid Flush, your old fluid is removed, your system is purged, and fresh power steering fluid is added.
Benefits of a Power Steering Flush:
• Removes harmful deposits from the steering system
• Conditions and revitalizes seals
• Eliminates power steering noises and whining
• Eliminates rack and pinion stiffness
• Helps prevent future leaks
• Minimizes risk of premature system failure
• Increases ease of operation
Most manufactures recommend a complete fluid flush once every 2 years, or every 50,000 km.
Mobil 1 Lube Express
2305 Enterprise Way
Kelowna, BC V1X 7E1
Ph: 250-861-LUBE (5823)
Jail for stealing celeb nudes (World) - A Bahamian man has been sentenced to five years in prison for hacking into celebrities' email accounts to steal scripts and sexually explicit pictures and ...